Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another week is coming to a close. I'm down 20 pounds as of today! Looking forward to the next five weeks to see how much I'll be able to lose during the 3 month program. Workouts continue to go well. John and Joy know what buttons to push to keep me going. They both push me to my limit with each workout.

Nutrition is by far the most frustrating part of the makeover. Lisa is a great advisor and is very patient with my diet. I'm eating better than I ever have and am learning each and every day about the effects of proteins, carbs, fats and portion control. It's very complicated and something that has to be watched closely. Thank god Lisa is there to monitor my intake and offer advise as to how it can improve.

I've been a regular at the dentist office I'm preparing to have my teeth whitened on the 31st. The staff at Drs Cooper, Spiller, Nahata and Lubinsky are tremendous! They are all very genuine and take interest in all of their patients. I'm welcomed warmly by each new staff member that I meet I they are extremely supportive with my role in the makeover contest. The Drs do a great job at educating and updating their staff on there promotional activity.

I miss Elements. I haven't been there in two weeks and miss the staff and the deep tissue massages that are so effective. I'm going to try to schedule a message tomorrow if time permits. Working the 11 PM to 7:30 AM shifts the next two day is going to reek havoc on the rest of my schedule. Thank goodness it's only for two days and then I'll have the weekend off.

More to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Great to meet you this week Kevin and keep up the good work!
    -Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kevin.
    I am looking forward to seeing you in two weeks for the final reveal. Palmers will be ready to celebrate with you, Kelly, and your makeover team as well as friends and family. Keep up the great work!
    Rebecca Ingalls

    ReplyDelete