Monday, March 8, 2010

Makeover Day

Today was my full makeover day. It started with my usual 8:15 workout with John. That was followed by an 11 AM dentist appointment with Drs Cooper, Spiller, Nahata and Lubinsky. The day concluded with a 3:00 massage at Elements. Not a bad day overall.

My workout this morning with John was more difficult than usual. I think he was getting back at me for being late. Our usual 45 minute upper body workout was done in 30 minutes. We didn't miss any routines, he didn't cut my reps short, and he pushed me just as hard as he always does. I've noticed that I'm lifting more weight, I can do more reps and I have a great deal more stamina than when I first started. My workouts are much less frustrating than when I first started. So far I've lost 13 lbs and am excited about the prospect of being below 250 lbs at my next weigh-in on Friday...my goal weight is 248, down from my starting weight of 263.

At the dentist I was warmly greated by the receptionist who knew why I was there and congratulated me on being chosen in the contest. The Receptionist, Carol, Melissa, Dr. Libinsky and their entire staff were warm, friendly, enthusiastic and professional. Dr. Libinsky is eager to get started on my makeover and has me scheduled for a cleaning tomorrow morning. Although there isn't alot that needs to be done, he wants to leave plenty of time to complete the work for our May 2nd coming out party.

What would I do without Elements Therapeutic Massage! I called them at noon and was able to get a 3:00 appointment with Shanna. I needed this desperately due to my fatigue from my upper body workout earlier in the day. Shanna worked wonders on my back with a deep tissue message. A 50 minute workout went by sooooooo fast! Afterwards I ALWAYS walk away feeling so relaxed. The aches and pains that were present upon my arrival no longer exist.

Now I'm ready for another day day with John, who will work me just as hard as the day before. Thank you John!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work. Congratulations on all your successes. I worked out with John for the first time this past Saturday- he was great. Enjoy watching your body reshape itself.... all due to you hard work.
    Signed: a fellow FTite- since 2/2009

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Massage Mesa AZ we are here to help you unwind. We use novel techniques and equipment to deliver the deepest and most effective massage therapy to our customers. You step in our shop with stiff, aching muscles and leave with complete serenity. We offer a plethora of massage Mesa styles and treatments for a variety of ailments. Even if you don’t have any medical condition, Massage Mesa Arizona will provide you with a completely relaxing manipulation of muscles that will enhance your wellbeing of body and mind no matter what age you are. Massage Mesa guarantees you a peaceful and aromatic atmosphere that would leave you mesmerized. Call massage Mesa az today and get a tranquility massage at the most affordable rates in town!

    Massage Mesa Arizona has certified and qualified massage therapists that work professionally, working on each muscle effectively. Different styles used in massage Mesa therapy include different stroke methods that range from long soothing strokes to short percussive ones. Massage Mesa Arizona offers various types of lotions and oils according to your preference. Massage Mesa az also deals with medicated oils and lotions for our customers with special treatments. Are you looking for a massage for relaxation and stress control? Or you need to relieve symptoms for a certain health condition? Whatever the case be, massage Mesa az is here to help you ease out your situation. Before booking a massage, let massage Mesa therapist know what you are looking for and which style will suit you the best.



    Address: Mesa, AZ

    Phone: (480) 992 5050

    business email: MassageMesa010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete